We have adopted 81 villages in Darfur, but there are still hundreds more to help! Anything you can do to raise awareness, fundraise, or help keep our costs down will directly help us do more. Here are some handy ways to give you some inspiration!
Take on a challenge!
Fancy a challenge? Why not set yourself a personal challenge for 2017? A sponsored walk, hike, give up something, take on a marathon or triathlon, rope in a friend too for moral support. Contact us if you would like help.
Kids for Kids do not spend money on advertising, therefore word of mouth is very important to us. Please help us spread the word with Friends and family, your clubs and organisations and social media Facebook & @KidsforKids
Fundraising & Volunteering:
- Host a “Smallest Coffee Morning”
- Join us for the annual street collection in Dorking
- Run a stall see our events list for upcoming fairs where you can volunteer to attract donations and raise awareness
- Why not organise your own event?
- Volunteer your skills – contact us if you have some time you can spare
- Invite a Speaker from Kids for Kids to your club, church or group