Here are just a few of the ways you could help to raise much needed funds:
- Host a “Smallest Coffee Morning“!
- Run a garage sale, or a stall at your local fair, to attract donations while also raising awareness
- Why not organise your own event? Use Virgin Money Giving to set up your fundraising page!
- Hold a Street Collection! Get a group of friends together or involve your children and teach them all about the importance of helping others.
- Ask your local newsagent or favourite coffee shop if they will display a Kids for Kids Collecting Tin
- Invite a Speaker from Kids for Kids to your club, church or group
Recycling and Selling for Kids for Kids
- Recycle your printer inkjet cartridges and raise funds by registering to support us at Recycle 4 Charity. This simple and free service will raise £1 for each ‘wanted’ cartridge that is recycled.
- Sell items for us (or donate a %) on e-bay.
If you are interested in any of these ideas, or have ideas of your own that could help our work with children and families in Darfur, please do get in touch via email@example.com.