Join us, have fun & make a real difference!
Calling all kind-hearted souls who want to help others! Kids for Kids is looking for volunteers to help raise vital funds and awareness for our work with children and families in Darfur. Can you help us make a real difference?
There are so many ways you could get involved, use your skills or learn new ones and, most importantly, know that you are helping improve the lives of children in the long term. Kids for Kids is a small, sustainable charity that has a large impact, demonstrating that sustainable development really works. We don’t spend on advertising because every penny possible is needed to help children in Darfur, so we need help to reach out to schools, to groups, and to other like-minded people who would love to support us – if only they knew about Kids for Kids!
If you are worried you wouldn’t be able to devote much time, don’t be! We would love to hear from you even if you have just a spare hour or two that you would like to spend spreading the word about Kids for Kids.
We need Volunteers for:
- Leaflet and Collection Tin Distribution. Any time at all that you could help us distribute leaflets and collection tins would be much appreciated. Ask your local coffee shop, neighbourhood library, and favourite restaurant if they would be able to display leaflets and a tin. Get in touch and organise a time to pick up these items from us, then get started.
- Our annual street collection in Dorking.
- Our Surrey Volunteer Group. Kids for Kids is based in Dorking, Surrey where we have a wonderful group of volunteers – but we need more! Brainstorm with creative minds about new and exciting fundraising events to organise for Kids for Kids. Or be on our Support Group helping out at events, or just helping put our collecting tins in shops etc – every small help makes a big difference. Take a look at some of our past events here.
- A new London Group. Live in London, have some fundraising ideas, and want to try your hand at Event Organisation? We are inviting friends to help us organise some fun events – small, or large, everything would help but there is one rule – you have to enjoy yourself! Do join us. Or, get a group of friends together and pitch us your idea.
- Helping run a stall at a summer fete. This is a really good way to raise awareness of what we do – even as simple as handing out leaflets, or explaining why you support Kids for Kids, makes a real difference. Guildford Summer Festival? The Gatton Country Fair? Alresford Show? Can you suggest an event where you think we should have a presence? We would love your ideas!
Why not make it even more fun by inviting your friends to get involved too? Together we can put a smile on the faces of mothers in Darfur as we change their and their children’s lives for good!
We look forward to hearing from you! Please do get in touch if you have any questions.
Sage Lancaster, Fundraising and Outreach Coordinator:
email@example.com # 07528194495