We have adopted 92 villages in Darfur, but there are still hundreds more to help! Anything you can do to raise awareness, fundraise, or help keep our costs down will directly help us do more. Here are some handy ways to give you some inspiration!
Take on a challenge!
Fancy a challenge? Why not set yourself a personal challenge for 2018? A sponsored walk, hike, give up something, take on a marathon or triathlon, rope in a friend too for moral support. Contact us if you would like help.
Kids for Kids do not spend money on advertising, therefore word of mouth is very important to us. Please help us spread the word with Friends and family, your clubs and organisations and on social media: Facebook & Twitter .
Fundraising & Volunteering:
- Host a “Smallest Coffee Morning“!
- Join us for our annual street collection in Dorking
- Run a garage sale, or a stall at your local fair, to attract donations while also raising awareness
- Why not organise your own event? Or set up your own local group?
- Volunteer your skills – contact us if you have some time you can spare
- Invite a Speaker from Kids for Kids to your club, church or group
Recycling and Selling for Kids for Kids:
- Sell items for us (or give us a %) on e-bay
- Collect old stamps
- Recycle your printer cartridges
- Shop online using Give as you Live or The Giving Machine
If you are interested in any of these ideas, or have ideas of your own that could help our work with children and families in Darfur, please do get in touch.