We have adopted 100 villages in Darfur, but there are still hundreds more to help! Anything you can do to raise awareness, fundraise, or help keep our costs down will directly help us do more. Here are some handy ways to give you some inspiration!
Donate Online – For Free!
- Do you shop on Amazon? Use Amazon Smile instead! It is the same as Amazon, but they make a donation to Kids for Kids on your behalf. Tip: use Smile Always and never miss an opportunity to support Kids for Kids with your Amazon purchases!
- Shop online using Give as you Live or The Giving Machine – they will donate a % of every purchase to Kids for Kids
- We are also excited to now be part of The Giving Machine’s Giving Lottery! Tickets cost £1 a week and put you in the running to win great prizes – with a top prize of £25,000! Sign up now.
- Book your Restaurants and Hotels with ChariTable – they donate £1 per guest/per night’s stay to Kids for Kids!
Gift Certificates and Lottery Tickets!
- We create Personalised Gift Certificates for every occasion from Easter to Christmas, Anniversaries and Birthday’s – you name it! Choose what you’d like to give in our shop and then let us know who you are donating on behalf of.
- Join our 100 Club Lottery! With tickets priced at just £10 a month, and the possibility of winning up to £500 each month – this is a great deal! Half the monthly jackpot for a lucky winner, and the other half straight to Darfur to help children. Win-win!
Raise Awareness using Social Media:
Kids for Kids does not spend money on advertising, therefore word of mouth is very important to us. Please help us spread the word by telling your friends and family, your clubs and organisations and on social media: Facebook , Twitter, and Instagram.
Support our Upcoming Events: