We have adopted 106 villages in Darfur, but there are still hundreds more to help!
Please help us make this year our most successful year yet!
Anything you can do to raise awareness, fundraise, or help keep our costs down will directly help us do more. Here are some handy ways to give you some inspiration!
Join our Birthday Celebrations!
This is a special year for us as we celebrate our 20th anniversary on 8th March 2021 – International Women’s Day!
There are many ways you can support our events – from buying tickets to donating prizes, from volunteering to sponsorship. Why not host your own online or live Birthday Party for us too?
Take on a Challenge! Change a Child’s Life!
Fancy taking on a Sponsored Challenge to make a lasting difference to the children in Darfur?
For our 20th year, challenge yourself to do 20 things – run 20 miles, sell 20 cakes, do 20 laps of the local park ……! Have fun, get fit and help us save lives! Go on, challenge yourself and be part of the change!
Together We’ve GOAT This!!
Gift Certificates and Lottery Tickets!
- We create Personalised Gift Certificates for every occasion from Valentine’s Day to Mother’s Day, Easter to Christmas, Anniversaries to Birthdays – you name it! Choose what you’d like to give in our shop and then let us know who you are donating on behalf of and the special occasion.
- Join our 100 Club Lottery! With tickets priced at just £10 a month, and the possibility of winning up to £500 each month – this is a great deal! Half the monthly jackpot for a lucky winner, and the other half straight to Darfur to help children. Win-win!
Shop Online For Good – & Donate For Free!
- Do you shop on Amazon? Use Amazon Smile instead! It is the same as Amazon, but they make a donation to Kids for Kids on your behalf. Tip: use Smile Always and never miss an opportunity to support Kids for Kids with your Amazon purchases!
- Shop online using Give as you Live or The Giving Machine – they will donate a % of every purchase to Kids for Kids
- We are also excited to now be part of The Giving Machine’s Giving Lottery! Tickets cost £1 a week and put you in the running to win great prizes – with a top prize of £25,000!
- Book your Restaurants and Hotels with ChariTable – they donate £1 per guest/per night’s stay to Kids for Kids!
Raise Awareness using Social Media
Kids for Kids does not spend money on advertising, therefore word of mouth is very important to us. Please help us spread the word by telling your friends and family, your clubs and organisations, and on social media: Facebook , Twitter, and Instagram.