We have adopted 92 villages in Darfur, but there are still hundreds more to help! Anything you can do to raise awareness, fundraise, or help keep our costs down will directly help us do more. Here are some handy ways to give you some inspiration!
Take on a challenge!
Fancy a challenge? Why not set yourself a personal challenge for 2018? A sponsored walk, hike, give up something, take on a marathon or triathlon, rope in a friend too for moral support. Contact us if you would like help.
Donate Online – For Free!
- Do you shop on Amazon? Use Amazon Smile instead! It is the same as Amazon, but they make a donation to Kids for Kids on your behalf!
- Shop online using Give as you Live or The Giving Machine – they will donate a % of every purchase to Kids for Kids
- Book your Restaurants and Hotels with ChariTable – they donate £1 per guest/per night’s stay to Kids for Kids!
Raise Awareness using Social Media:
Kids for Kids does not spend money on advertising, therefore word of mouth is very important to us. Please help us spread the word by telling your friends and family, your clubs and organisations and on social media: Facebook , Twitter, and Instagram.
Support our Upcoming Events:
Fundraising & Volunteering:
- Host a “Smallest Coffee Morning“!
- Join us for our annual street collection in Dorking
- Run a garage sale, or a stall at your local fair, to attract donations while also raising awareness
- Why not organise your own event? Or set up your own local group?
- Volunteer your skills – contact us if you have some time you can spare
- Ask your local newsagent or favourite coffee shop if they will display a Kids for Kids Collecting Tin
- Invite a Speaker from Kids for Kids to your club, church or group
- Read about other ways to get involved here!
Recycling and Selling for Kids for Kids:
- Recycle your printer inkjet cartridges and raise funds by registering to support us at Recycle 4 Charity. This simple and free service will raise £1 for each ‘wanted’ cartridge that is recycled.
- Sell items for us (or donate a %) on e-bay
If you are interested in any of these ideas, or have ideas of your own that could help our work with children and families in Darfur, please do get in touch.