Here are just a few of the ways you could help to raise much needed funds :
- Host a “Smallest Coffee Morning“!
- Run a garage sale, or a stall at your local fair, to attract donations while also raising awareness
- Why not organise your own event?
- Hold a Street Collection! Get a group of friends together or involve your children and teach them all about the importance of helping others.
- Ask your local newsagent or favourite coffee shop if they will display a Kids for Kids Collecting Tin
- Invite a Speaker from Kids for Kids to your club, church or group
Recycling and Selling for Kids for Kids
- Recycle your printer inkjet cartridges and raise funds by registering to support us at Recycle 4 Charity. This simple and free service will raise £1 for each ‘wanted’ cartridge that is recycled.
- Sell items for us (or donate a %) on e-bay.
If you are interested in any of these ideas, or have ideas of your own that could help our work with children and families in Darfur, please do get in touch.