We are pleased to announce that the 2018 The Ambassadors’ Ball for Kids for Kids will take place on Saturday 19th May and will once again be held at The Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill.
The Ball has become one of the most sought-after events of London’s social calendar, attended by London’s diplomatic community, including Ambassadors from across the world, and has sold out each year.
For 2018, there will be a Royal theme to commemorate the Royal wedding on the same day.
We are delighted that the evening will include a special dance performance by H.E. Catriona Laing, High Commissioner for Zimbabwe.
You can join our Trustees and the Ambassadors at our annual event which will include:
- Moët and Chandon Champagne Reception in The Library of the Hyatt Churchill Hotel
- Gourmet Three Course Dinner designed by Chefs of The Churchill, concluding with coffee and handmade chocolates
- Selected fine wines, donated by International Diplomatic Supplies, served throughout
- Ambassadors’ Ball Strictly Come Dancing Invitation Demonstration Performance by H.E. Catriona Laing, High Commissioner for Zimbabwe with Dr Solomon Guramatunhu
- Charity Auction and Gala Raffle with auctioneer Nicolas Martineau, Christie’s Director
- Dancing until the early hours to live music of Funktonite
Medals will be worn. Dress: Black Tie / Ball Gowns.
Sponsorship of The Ambassadors’ Ball is extremely important to us as it allows us to pay for those extra touches without taking valuable funds from our projects. If you would like to sponsor any part of The Ambassadors’ Ball then please contact us to find out about our Sponsorship Packages.
|Raffle and Auction Prizes
Donations of Prizes for our Auction and Raffle are very gratefully received. Details will be included in our Ambassadors’ Ball Programme and on our Website and Social Media pages on Twitter and Instagram.
If you would like details of sponsorship and advertising in our Ambassadors’ Ball Programme please write to: email@example.com